You can learn more by checking out:
- How Children Acquire “Academic” Skills Without Formal Instruction by Dr. Peter Gray
- The Philosophical Baby by Alison Gopnik — I recommend the book, but for free there’s this video online
- Grasp by Sanjay Sarma and Luke Yoquinto
- Idzie Desmarais’ blog I’m Unschooled; Yes, I Can Write.
- For those unsure where to start learning about the tech we are learning to navigate alongside our kids, there are video discussions of Data Feminism chapters, and a starting list of folks to follow includes Safiya Noble, Ruha Benjamin, Joy Buolamwini, and Shoshana Zuboff.